After eating Thanksgiving one day, then a casserole made out of leftovers the next day, and the casserole again the next day and the next, I had enough. It didn't help that the kids were complaining and Joseph was out of town to help us eat it all. So I found this recipe online that was so good, simple, and completely different than Thanksgiving fare, I thought I wanted to share it.
Pasta Trinidad
1 box angel hair pasta
1 pkg. bacon
olive oil
1 onion
2 garlic cloves
carrots sliced into thin coins
1 red pepper
salt & pepper to taste
parmesan Cheese
Fry bacon, cool, drain, crumble, set aside. Start salted, boiling water for angel hair. (I think angel hair really makes this dish good.) Heat olive oil. Saute onion, thin sliced baby carrots, red pepper and fresh garlic clove. Drain pasta. Toss all ingredients together, add more olive oil, salt, fresh ground pepper and be very generous with parmesan cheese. Serve with a fresh green salad and garlic bread.
So simple and so yummy.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Anna
- Happily married to Joseph for 15 years and busy mother of: Abigail 13, Magdalene 11, Ale"xander" 8, Ella Marie 5, and Juliet 3.
Family Picture
Family Picture taken November 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment